Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

lundi 11 septembre 2017

The days



Titre de Patrick WOLF
Date de sortie : 2011

Auteur-Compositeur : Patrick WOLF
Album : Lupercalia (2011)


THE DAYS

The days passing days

I see the steeple and trace to the spire
And the sun set deep in regret
Phoenix in final fire

And the time stops rush hour traffic slows
And my heart starts beating this dark
Through old flesh and cold bones

And I long to be carried on
Just once to be lifted strong
Out of the loneliness and the emptiness

Of the days
The days passing days
Days

I remember I had your love once seized my body whole
And in our first dance well I thought by chance
God had matched my soul

But time bought its traveling its distance and solitude
And in that traveling my self damaging
I took my love far far from you

But don't you still long to be carried on
Once more I could lift you strong
Out of the loneliness and the emptiness

Of the days passing days
Passing days
Days

Now tell me have we gone too far or did we get too close
You've no father I've no son but when we come ghost
I promise I will meet you I will meet you at the end

Of the days
The days passing days

Won't you meet me at the end of the days?

🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
https://aspacer.blogspot.com/2019/12/lupercalia.htmlhttps://aspacer.blogspot.com/2017/09/seule-la-terre.html

Aucun commentaire :