Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

dimanche 4 mars 2018

Mystery of love



Titre de Sufjan STEVENS
Date de sortie : vendredi 1 Décembre 2017

Auteur-Compositeur : Sufjan STEVENS
Album : Call me by your name (2017)
Extrait de la Bande Originale du Film CALL ME BY YOUR NAME


MYSTERY OF LOVE

Oh to see without my eyes
The first time that you kissed me
Boundless by the time I cried
I built your walls around me

White noise what an awful sound
Fumbling by Rogue River
Feel my feet above the ground
Hand of God deliver me

Oh oh woe-oh-woah is me
The first time that you touched me
Oh will wonders ever cease?
Blessed be the mystery of love

Lord I no longer believe
Drowned in living waters
Cursed by the love that I received
From my brother's daughter

Like Hephaestion who died
Alexander's lover
Now my riverbed has dried
Shall I find no other?

Oh oh woe-oh-woah is me
I'm running like a plover
Now I'm prone to misery
The birthmark on your shoulder reminds me

How much sorrow can I take?
Blackbird on my shoulder
And what difference does it make
When this love is over?

Shall I sleep within your bed
River of unhappiness
Hold your hands upon my head
Till I breathe my last breath

Oh oh woe-oh-woah is me
The last time that you touched me
Oh will wonders ever cease?
Blessed be the mystery of love

🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

Aucun commentaire :